June 3, 2022
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
We may collect the following information whenever you use our website regardless of where you visit from:
Information you provide directly to us
- Personal Information, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted
- Correspondence you send to us
Information we collect automatically
- We use Google Analytics and other third-party services to monitor traffic patterns on the website and collect certain information automatically such as internet protocol (IP) address; device type and browser version, location, date and time of visit, pages you visit, search terms and actions taken on the page, and other website performance indicators
- If you have opted-in to share data with other specific third-party services, that data also may be available to us and collected to improve website performance and content
Information we collect from employment applications
- By applying to an open position, you acknowledge and consent that any personal information, including sensitive personally identifiable information, you provide may be stored and used for the job opening evaluation activities.
USE OF INFORMATION
Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law. We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
We do not disclose personal information we collect about you, except as described in this privacy notice. We may share your personal information with certain third parties, including as described below:
- Legal purposes. We may disclose information to respond to subpoenas, court orders, legal processes, law enforcement requests, legal claims, or government inquiries, and to protect and defend the rights, interests, safety, and security of our company, our affiliates, our visitors, or the public.
- With your consent. We may share information for any other purposes disclosed to you at the time we collect the information or pursuant to your consent.
If you access third-party services through our website, these third-party services may be able to collect information about you, including information about your activity on our website in accordance with their own privacy policies.
COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES
Our website uses tracking technology known as “cookies”. A cookie is a small text file that is saved on your device when you visit a website. They allow our website to recognize your computer or device and remember if you’ve visited the website previously. Cookies are widely used to add functionality to a website, to make a website work more efficiently, and provide metrics on how a website is used by visitors.
Do-Not-Track Signals and Similar Mechanisms. Some mobile and web browsers transmit “do-not-track” signals. Because of differences in how web browsers incorporate and activate this feature, it is not always clear whether visitors intend for these signals to be transmitted, or whether they even are aware of them. We currently do not take action in response to these signals.
DATA RETENTION, SECURITY, AND INTEGRITY
Information will be retained only for so long as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out above, in accordance with applicable laws.
We maintain security measures to protect information from loss, theft interference, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. Information you provide to us is stored on secure servers behind firewalls.
No data storage system or transmission of data over the Internet or any other public network can be guaranteed to be 100 percent secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk.